Exactly what will you do?
1. We will give your house a good pressure washing bath to clean the dust and dirt from your home or office before painting.
2. We will take care of any minor repairs, such as: patching cracks or filling small holes in the stucco, as well as scraping off any loose paint.
3. We will prep your property to protect surfaces you don't want painted. We will cover the windows and doors, as well as walkways, driveways, furniture, and plants near the home or office.
4. We will apply two coats of premium paint. We will spray most of the property and brush paint the trim and surfaces we cannot spray.
5. We will inspect your new paint job with you to ensure you are happy with the results!
How much does exterior painting cost?
Typically, exterior painting averages about $1.00 per square foot. The final costs depends, of course, on any necessary prep or repairs. If the stucco is damaged and needs major repairs or filling, that can increase the cost.
Your BGB project leader will go over every item with you to ensure you understand all costs before we get started so there are no surprises.